ARTS MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
The marketing & communications intern will work closely with the marketing manager to shape the organisation’s communications strategy and bring art closer to the masses. They will help develop and execute exciting marketing and public relations campaigns.
We are looking for someone who can commit full-time for 6 months.
- Assist in planning and executing marketing and public relations campaigns for programmes.
- Assist in content creation and writing, including EDMs, social media content, online and offline marketing collaterals.
- Assist in public relations efforts, including cultivating relationships with media representatives, crafting press releases, media monitoring and pitching.
- Assist in sales and maintaining online listings.
- Assist the team in execution of programmes.
- Creative, quick-thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Able to work under high pressure, stressful situations and deal with tight timelines. Ability to multi task is essential.
- Clear communicator, in person and writing.
- Knowledge of social media platforms is a plus.
- A keen eye for design, and some experience in editing software is also a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.