CURATORIAL & PROGRAMMING
The curatorial & programming intern with work closely with the OH! team, artists and external stakeholders to conceptualise and run programmes.
We are looking for someone who can commit full-time for 6 months.
- Assist the team in the development and execution of programmes, including the installation and de-installation of artworks.
- Assist in managing the programming timeline and budget.
- Assist in liaising with artists and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Assist with any related curatorial, administrative & logistics duties.
- Support the Curatorial Team and Artistic Director in achieving their artistic ambitions.
- Creative, quick-thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Able to work under high pressure, stressful situations and deal with tight timelines. Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Clear communicator, in person and writing.
- Degree in fine arts, arts administration, art history, curation or experience in a relevant field.