COMMUNITY & ARTS MANAGEMENT
The community & arts management intern will work closely with the Community Manager to develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders (this includes volunteers, teachers, patrons, partners). They will also develop and execute programmes for the above stakeholders.
We are currently looking for someone who can commit full-time for 6 months.
- Support community manager in planning and executing a cohesive series of engagement and education programmes for volunteers.
- Support community manager in developing a timeline and budget for programmes.
- Liaise with team and necessary stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of programmes.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with key stakeholders such as volunteers, teachers, patrons and other partners.
- Support with other general and programme-related administrative and logistics duties.
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and multi-task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to connect and communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Experience with arts programming or events a plus.
- Experience organising and facilitating educational or community engagement programming is a plus.