OH! Open House is a rapidly growing arts organisation. We are a small and dedicated team, and every single person plays in important part in bringing our programmes to life.
WHY OH! OPEN HOUSE
OH! tells alternative stories of Singapore. Coming on board means playing a part in ensuring that important stories of individuals, communities and our society are shared and not buried.
When you join OH!, you’re a part of a community of staff, artists, volunteers, and friends who all come together to make our programmes happen. This family works hard, but we also play hard. We regularly make the time to see exhibitions, go out together, and we frequently organise activities like artist talks and neighbourhood walks for our entire community.
If you’re excited about joining a small, passionate team to bring new, interesting and daring art events to life, we’d love to meet you.
To apply for any of the opportunities below, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following positions are currently available:
OH! Open House is looking for an assistant curator. You will conceptualise programmes, conduct research and work directly with artists to bring projects to life.
- Conduct curatorial research and prepare presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Work closely with Artistic Director and the curatorial team to conceptualise, plan and execute programmes.
- Write and edit exhibition collateral and other printed or digital media.
- Liaise with artists and other stakeholders, such as external curators.
- Assist project managers in execution of programmes, including the installation and deinstallation of artworks.
- Bachelor's degree in a humanities field, Communications, Fine Arts, or a related subject. Candidates with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- Experience in research methods including but not limited to oral history and archival research.
- Able to write and speak about art to different audiences.
- Able to work independently and multi-task
- Creative, quick-thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Bachelor's Degree in Art History.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in curating exhibitions, including working directly with artists and writing collateral.
- Connections within the Singapore or regional art scene.
Full time, estimated pay $2500 and above, according to experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.