CURATORIAL & EDITORIAL
The curatorial & editorial intern will work closely with the OH! Team to conduct research and develop content for various platforms such as OH’s programme websites. They will also develop and deliver content for our stakeholders such as our volunteers and patrons.
We are looking for someone who can commit full-time for 6 months.
- Assist in curatorial research and supplying it to different departments/stakeholders as necessary.
- Assist in crafting new stories based on curatorial research for different audiences. (This might be delivered in the form of presentations, training materials/sessions, etc.)
- Assist in liaising with artists and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Assist the team in the execution of programmes, including training for volunteers and tours for stakeholders.
- Assist with any related curatorial, administrative & logistics duties.
- Creative, quick-thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Able to work under high pressure, stressful situations and deal with tight timelines.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Clear communicator, in person and writing.
- Is a research monster: can dig up obscure facts, has the intuition to follow interesting trends to fruitful ends, can add critical value to a google search.
Degree in art history, curation or experience in a relevant field.
When applying for this job, in addition to your CV and Cover Letter, do send us a writing sample as well.