ARTS MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
The arts management intern will be given project management responsibilities for OH! Open House’s upcoming programming, working directly with curators, artists, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of programming. In addition, they are responsible for developing and organising programming for OH!’s community of volunteers.
We are currently looking for someone who can commit full-time for 6 months.
- Research, plan and organise a cohesive series of engagement and education programming for volunteers
- Liaise with curators and artists to ensure smooth execution of programmes
- Plan timelines and budgets, managing different parties
- Cultivate relationships with different stakeholders (partners, volunteers, etc.)
- Other programme administration and logistics duties
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and multi-task
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to connect and communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Experience with arts programming or events a plus
- Experience organising and facilitating educational or community engagement programming is a plus